Established in 2005, Client Choice recognises those law firm partners around the world that stand apart for the excellent client care they provide and the quality of their service. The criteria for this recognition focuses on an ability to add real value to clients’ businesses above and beyond the other players in the market. Uniquely, corporate counsel are the only ones that can nominate law firm partners.
This year, ILO received over 2,500 nominations across nearly 50 jurisdictions. Clients are asked to rate individual lawyers and law firms on the following client service criteria: quality of legal advice, value for money, commercial awareness, effective communication, billing transparency, tailored fee structures, response time, sharing of expertise and use of technology.
This is what our clients had to say about:
- Tim is a very ethical, effective and efficient professional; he provides high quality client service.
- Tim takes a real interest in the client’s business; he is able to quickly get up to speed and he always delivers the right sort of advice.
- Tim carries his client’s interests at heart; for him it is not about generating revenue but to give his clients the best possible advice.
- He has great expertise; he thinks strategically and he works hard to deliver the best results.
- Richard provides sound legal advice and support; he is committed to completing the necessary tasks in a professional and supportive way.
- Richard uses his high level of commercial awareness to support his legal advice; he speeds up the process and is able to save time, efforts and money.
- The quality of Richard’s advice is first class; he has great knowledge and he is highly business orientated.
- He conducts himself as if he has only one client; he always keeps to his commitments and deliverables no matter how tough the task.
- Christoff has proven invaluable knowledge in negotiating agreements. He has a wealth of practical knowledge and he has the ability to make a deal work.
- His expertise, alacrity and attention to detail are characteristics that set him apart from his peers.
- His professionalism and client centric approach are unparalleled.
- He is a pleasure and inspiration to work with and has the ability to simplify complex concepts.
- Michael is a consummate professional; he always goes the extra mile to assist his clients.
- Michael is extremely professional; he responds to queries immediately, he is extremely knowledgeable and his advice is always effective.
- Michael provides pragmatic and clear advice; he has an excellent understanding and insight into both commercial and operational aspects.
- He is an extremely competent attorney on many levels; he has a firm grasp of the legal principles and is always in a position to add value to the debate.
This recognition adds to our growing list of achievements and is a tribute to the extraordinary contributions made by our lawyers in providing our clients with superior and innovative service as well as legal expertise. We congratulate Tim, Richard, Christoff and Michael on this extraordinary achievement and for the role they have played in serving the needs of our clients.