Construction and Engineering
Our Construction and Engineering lawyers understand the importance of getting a project to completion on time and within budget.
We offer dedicated, experienced Construction and Engineering lawyers who provide legal and commercial solutions that add value to any project, from the concept phase and throughout
construction. In the event that disputes arise, our team will ensure that your rights are properly protected.
Our team advises all participants in construction and engineering projects, including owners, contractors, professionals and supporting businesses. This gives us the ability to understand
the requirements of all the stakeholders in construction and engineering projects, while aiming to support and achieve our clients’ objectives.
Our Construction and Engineering team has expertise in all the major sectors of the economy, including:
- Energy (renewable and fossil fuel)
- Process plants
- Civil construction
- Drafting and negotiating of all contractual arrangements whether bespoke contracts, or customising the suite of FIDIC, NEC 3 and JBCC contracts.
- Advice on the form and content of security packages, including bonds and guarantees, risk mitigation, insurance and the impact of regulatory and environmental legislation.
- Dispute resolution including mediation, DABs, expert determination, arbitration and litigation, nationally, regionally and globally.
- Particular expertise relating to all types of claims that arise from construction contracts, from construction contracts, including delay claims, P&G claims, etc.
- Chambers Global 2016 ranks our Construction sector in Band 3.
- The Legal 500 EMEA 2016 recognises us as Tier 2 in Construction.