Hospitality and Leisure
Our Hospitality and Leisure group is composed of a team of lawyers who cover the full spectrum of business legal services essential to those involved in this dynamic and challenging sector. Our skilled team has many years of experience working with public and private sector organisations in the industry.
Our experience in acting for regulators and private entities, owners and operators, has given us an in-depth understanding of the issues and key focus points on all sides of the negotiating table. Our team has the knowledge, legal expertise, sector experience and commercial thinking to deliver value added solutions to your transactions.
- Buying, selling, leasing, management, marketing, financing, investing, mergers, acquisitions, disposals, stock exchange listings, other regulated matters and black economic empowerment transactions;
- IP and IT law, advertising, e-business, media, entertainment, advertising and communication;
- Employment law;
- Liquor legislation;
- Dispute resolution;
- Debt restructuring;
- Environmental law;
- Real estate;
- Construction and engineering;
- Greenfields projects;
- Public affairs and lobbying; and
- Consumer protection legislation and consumer rights.