Environmental Matters Summer
In this Issue
- Damages claims under the Compensation for Occupational Injuries and Diseases Act and the Occupational Diseases in Mine and Works Act - how do they work together?
- When things go wrong
- The Consumer Protection Act protects the environment too
- Better late than never for Acid Mine Drainage
- Making the National Environmental Management: Waste Act more effective?
- New toolkit explains the public participation process for mining
- Greening the corporate environment
- Access to environmental information: no place for companies to hide
The information and material published on this website is provided for general purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. We make every effort to ensure that the content is updated regularly and to offer the most current and accurate information. Please consult one of our lawyers on any specific legal problem or matter. We accept no responsibility for any loss or damage, whether direct or consequential, which may arise from reliance on the information contained in these pages. Please refer to our full terms and conditions. Copyright © 2023 Cliffe Dekker Hofmeyr. All rights reserved. For permission to reproduce an article or publication, please contact us email@example.com.
We support our clients’ strategic and operational needs by offering innovative, integrated and high quality thought leadership. To stay up to date on the latest legal developments that may potentially impact your business, subscribe to our alerts, seminar and webinar invitations.Subscribe