In this issue
- Commission appoints head of Mergers and Acquisitions
- Evidence of on-going collusive conduct and the Competition Tribunal's obligation to direct proceedings before it
- ICASA announces inquiry into the state of competition in the ICT sector
- The Competition Commission refers power cable investigation\
- Commission refers fishing collusion investigation
The information and material published on this website is provided for general purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. We make every effort to ensure that the content is updated regularly and to offer the most current and accurate information. Please consult one of our lawyers on any specific legal problem or matter. We accept no responsibility for any loss or damage, whether direct or consequential, which may arise from reliance on the information contained in these pages. Please refer to our full terms and conditions. Copyright © 2023 Cliffe Dekker Hofmeyr. All rights reserved. For permission to reproduce an article or publication, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.
We support our clients’ strategic and operational needs by offering innovative, integrated and high quality thought leadership. To stay up to date on the latest legal developments that may potentially impact your business, subscribe to our alerts, seminar and webinar invitations.Subscribe