In this issue
- The Employment Equity Amendment Bill and the new Employment Services Bill
- Greater Protection for Fixed Term Employees
- Amendments to the Provisions Dealing with Labour Brokers
- Reviewing CCMA Arbitration Awards: The Proposed Procedural Amendments
- Giving Unions Greater Access to Organisational Rights
- Amending retrenchments – what lies ahead?
- Amendments to Procedures at the CCMA
The information and material published on this website is provided for general purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. We make every effort to ensure that the content is updated regularly and to offer the most current and accurate information. Please consult one of our lawyers on any specific legal problem or matter. We accept no responsibility for any loss or damage, whether direct or consequential, which may arise from reliance on the information contained in these pages. Please refer to our full terms and conditions. Copyright © 2023 Cliffe Dekker Hofmeyr. All rights reserved. For permission to reproduce an article or publication, please contact us email@example.com.
We support our clients’ strategic and operational needs by offering innovative, integrated and high quality thought leadership. To stay up to date on the latest legal developments that may potentially impact your business, subscribe to our alerts, seminar and webinar invitations.Subscribe