With almost 20 years’ of wide-ranging sector experience we understand the critical issues and risks affecting the business of both the suppliers and customers. We incorporate our detailed knowledge of legal compliance into with a deep understanding of the technical and business related aspects into each outsourcing agreement.
Client testimonials and top tier rankings in Chambers Global and other legal profession directories testify to our reputation as a market leader in the outsourcing sector. Our reputation is built on our many years’ of proven experience of drafting and negotiating complex technology and outsourcing arrangements and their associated service levels.
Our lawyers have acted for local and international clients in some of the largest and most important outsourcing transactions in South Africa, including several multibillion rand transactions.
- Services integration and aggregation;
- Help desk and desktop support;
- Contract management;
- Business continuity services;
- Data protection and privacy;
- Software licensing, distribution, integration and development;
- Turnkey solutions;
- Software and technology related intellectual property issues;
- Information security; and
- We also advise outsourcing clients on black economic empowerment, employment law, tax, administrative and competition law implications